Silver Rails Properties LLC
Land For Potential
Shopping Center / Retirement Community
Entertainment Center / Warehouse
Offered At $1,200,000
40 Acres At Developed Major Highway Exit
1107 North Brown Street, La Plata, Missouri 63549
Potential to build at a major highway exit
serving both Kirksville (10 minutes) and Macon (20 minutes) as well as La Plata.
Gas station, Dollar General store, liquor store, bank, ATM, restaurant, winery & tasting room,
and top rated hotel located right next to the property.
Airport located 6 miles from property with air freight capability.
Potential to extend nearby railroad siding onto the property.
The 40 acres of Silver Rails Properties approximately extends from the railroad tracks at the bottom of the above photo to
almost the water tower in the distance and includes almost all of the area from the left side to the right side of the photo.
The dirt road lined by trees in the middle of the photo is part of the property and can be removed to create one contiguous
parcel stretching from Brown Street (Missouri Highway D) on the right to Owensby Street on the left. Amoco Road borders the
property on the north and the BNSF Railway mainline between Chicago and Los Angeles borders the property on the south.
- 40 Acres At US-63 Official Highway Exit (Lantern Street / MO Hwy D)
- US Highway 63:
Four Lane State Highway With 70 MPH Speed Limit
- Major Cities On US-63:
Columbia, MO (78 mi)
Jefferson City, MO (109 mi, MO Capital)
Ottumwa, IA (78 mi)
- Major Cross Highways: US-36 (20 mi), US-24 (45 mi), I-44, I-70
- Property Entrances At Brown Street (Hwy D) And Amoco Road
- Entrances Just Feet From Highway Exit/ Easy On And Off Access
- Property Location And Amenities:
- 10 Minute Drive From Kirksville / 20 Minute Drive From Macon, MO
- Only Developed Highway Exit Between Kirksville and Macon, MO
- Utilities Infrastructure In Place
- Adjacent Brown Street (Hwy D) Business Properties:
- Casey's General Store and Gas Station
- D'Abolengo Mexican Cuisine / Bank of La Plata
- Top Rated Depot Inn and Suites Hotel
- Dollar General and Spirits of La Plata Stores
- Adjacent Owensby Street Business Properties:
- La Plata Amtrak Station
Daily Passenger Trains to Chicago, Kansas City and Los Angeles
- Silver Rails Vineyards & Winery with Tasting Room
- Kirksville Airport Just 6 Miles From Property
- Multiple Daily Passenger Flights to / from Chicago, Illinois
- 6,005 x 100 foot runway adequate for aircraft weights up to 200,000 lb.
- Can accommodate Boeing 737-100 and smaller variant of the Airbus.
- Potential To Extend Existing Freight Railroad Siding Onto Property
- Recreation Facilities Nearby The Property:
- La Plata 18 Hole Golf Course
- La Plata Santa Fe Lake:
Swimming, Fishing, Boating, Campsites, Playground and Picnic Tables
- More Nearby Shopping, Restaurants And Other Retail:
- Conveniently located in Kirksville
- Medical University, Health, Dental, Eyeglass and Other Clinics
- Walmart Supercenter, ALDI, Hy-Vee Supermarkets
- Marshalls, PetSmart, Walgreens, CVS, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Starbucks, McDonald's, Domino's Pizza, Sonic Drive-In, Chick-fil-A
- Home Depot, Menards, Harbor Freight Tools
- Lovegreen Ford, Kirksville Toyota / Downtown Cinema Eight
- Option To Purchase Winery Building Including Tasting Room
- For An Additional $300,000
- Vineyard Infrastructure On Property
- 9000 SF Winery Building (Near Property)
- Click here for more info.
Barbara Cepinko, Silver Rails Properties LLC, 564-333-9064
Mark Whitney, Century 21 Lifetime Realty, 660-665-5678